The download function can be used to save videos in the app. Those videos can be watched without internet connection.
1. In order to download a video in the Android app, you first have to open the TINT app on your phone and select the program you want.
Once you have selected a program, the app will take you to the videos that are part of the program.
If you scroll down the page, you will be able to see all the videos belonging to the program you have chosen.
2. Now you have to choose which video you want to save to watch it offline. Once you know which video you want, click the download icon (downward arrow) in the middle underneath the video.
4. A pop-up a message will appear saying 'Download started, downloaded video will be valid for a month'. You can see that the video is downloading as the download icon has changed to a loading circle.
At this point, you will have successfully downloaded the video. It will be available offline for one month. You can always download it again after the end of the month in case you need it for longer.
You don't need internet connection to access a downloaded video. You can watch it whenever and wherever you want.
Where can I see my downloaded videos and how can I delete a download?
1. Click on your account on the bottom right and then select Downloads.
2. A page with all your downloaded videos will open.
To delete a video from your downloads, click on the little check mark on the right side next to the video. The app will ask you if you want to remove the video from your download. If you do, then click "Remove".