How to record your exam video?
Here are some tips from the TINT family on how to best film your exam video for our Academy trainings:
- First of all, make sure you have read and understood the Exams Instruction completely. Take your time to prepare for the exam.
- Make sure that we can see you and your participants in total.
- For us, it's important to see how you teach the class, not that you participate.
- Try to avoid disturbing noises and make sure that we can understand you clearly.
- You don't need a professional camera for this. Your mobile phone is enough, but please make sure it is in flight or "do not disturb" mode.
- Of course, you can lead the class in your own language, i.e. you don't have to do it in English. We know that it is often easier, to teach in your own language – especially because you might be a bit nervous.
- For our Inside Flow trainings, remember that your cues need to come at beat 3-4 and 7-8.
- Please make sure that your video so not larger than 2 GB and name your video like this: Name_Training_Flow
Filming Tips with your smartphone:
- Don’t film with a window behind you.
- Find a quiet place to film yourself.
- Keep the camera steady. If you don’t have a tripod, find a wall or solid object to wedge your phone against.
- Make sure you are in focus.
- Film in landscape mode.
Do I have to pass an exam at the end of the course?
Yes, each Academy product includes both a multiple-choice test and the submission of a video. You can find the detailed exam instructions for each Academy product under the resources tab of the product page.
Can I teach yoga after having passed the exam?
Yes, this teacher training qualifies as a full 200-Hour Inside Yoga Teacher Training and is registered with Yoga Alliance. You will therefore be certified to teach yoga in public and private classes.
Is there a test at the end?
After you’ve completed all 4 modules, you can take the online exam to prove your knowledge and, upon successful completion, receive your certificate. The exam is divided into two parts: a multiple-choice test and a practical part. The ...
Are the courses also available in other languages?
Unfortunately, our Academy products are only available in English. However, you are welcome to submit your exam video in your language. Apart from that, you have unlimited access to the training. This means you can watch the videos as often and as ...
What happens if I fail the exams?
No worries, you can repeat both the theoretical and practical exam up to 5 times. Nevertheless, make sure to prepare well for every exam and take it seriously. After 5 times we would need to talk about a coaching session with us to prepare you for ...